Reign of Silver & Stardust by Diana A. Hicks is now live!
I was never supposed to exist.
As the mortal spare to an immortal sister, I lived in the shadows until Ry was murdered by a weapon that shouldn't exist.
Now, justice is all I want.
To find her killer, I must take her place in the Queen’s Elite Cadre and become the very monster everyone fears.
But becoming a weapon means losing my humanity…
and losing the one man I can't resist.
VALOREK
The immortals bleed my world dry while my sister rots from the inside out.
I swore to burn their reign to the ground, until I met her.
Sterling is the enemy, a silver-blooded soldier of the regime that destroyed my family.
But the electricity between us is undeniable.
We are on opposite sides of a brewing war, and falling for the enemy is a dangerous mistake neither of us can afford.
Amazon US: https://bit.ly/4eGmEJe
Apple Books: https://bit.ly/4frdGkI
Nook: https://bit.ly/4wlsTcW
Kobo: https://bit.ly/4bMJ62w
Google Play: https://bit.ly/4pHxKTc
Goodreads: https://bit.ly/44nlflQ
When Diana is not writing, she enjoys hot yoga, kickboxing, traveling, and indulging in the simple joys of life like wine and chocolate. She lives in Atlanta and loves spending time with her two children and husband. Connect with Diana on social media to stay up to date on her latest releases.
Praise for Diana A. Hicks:
"Hicks' first installment of her Desert Monsoon series is confident and assured with strong storytelling, nuanced characters, and a dynamic blend of romance and suspense...A sexy and irresistible tale for fans of contemporary romance." - Kirkus Reviews
Website | www.DianaAHicks.com
Facebook | https://www.facebook.com/DianaHicksAuthor
Facebook Group | https://www.facebook.com/groups/DianaSexyReaders
Instagram | https://www.instagram.com/dianahicksauthor/
Pinterest | https://www.pinterest.com/hicksdiana/



