Wednesday, May 4, 2016

Release Day Blitz and Review: Secrets and Promises by Jane Anthony

Title: Secrets and Promises 
Author: Jane Anthony
Genre: Contemporary Romance
Release Date: May 1, 2016

Jillian Morello

There are three things in this world that I love: vintage cars, classic metal tunes, and my older brother AJ. For as long as I can remember, it’s been AJ and me against the world. Now, in the wake of our father’s passing, everything has changed. Chained to the family business, my young life is all work and no play…until he walked in.

Jameson Tate

“Stay away from my sister.”

I was warned from day one. It should have been a simple enough task, but seeing her at work day in and day out proved to be harder than I thought. I drove into Morello and Son’s Restoration after five years away hoping for an oil change and a trip down memory lane. I wasn’t looking for a job, and I never expected to fall for her.




I really enjoyed this read.

It was a quick read but one that didn't feel rush or leave any stone unturned.

Jillian and her brother AJ are busting their butts to keep their late father's body shop a float. Jillian worries about her brother because he's taken on the brunt of the work and is burning the candle at both ends.

When Jameson rolls back into town, he seems to be the answer to their problems as he volunteers to work along side AJ, repairing and restoring cars. Of course the attraction between Jillian and Jameson doesn't go unnoticed and is immediately forbidden by AJ.

But the heart wants what it wants.

Is Jameson able to prove himself worthy? Can he right the wrongs of his past that AJ blames him for and earn AJ'S blessing?

Honestly, I love and admire both Jameson and Jillian so much. I admire AJ too but I wish he was a little less overbearing. And I wish Jameson would have cleared the air before he did BUT I loved this story!

If your looking for a quick but fulfilling read then this one is for you! 4 stars and one click right away.

Secrets and Promises is a standalone novel.

I would recommend to others, and would give a 3.5 stars.

This is the first book I have read by this author but I did enjoy the story so I see myself following her in the future.

The title of this book is quite fitting for this story, and secrets are a big thing and will keep you guessing as to what really happened.

It was a romance that had some emotional roller coaster moments, and the sexy scenes were pretty good as well..the book in all was a good quick read.

Jillian and her brother AJ are all they have left in the world and they have made it a point to take care of the family business. When a friend from the past Jameson makes a sudden appearance back in town he seems to be the saving grace to there unanswered prayers. But with the past brings secrets and AJ is not very trusting of Jameson because he knows what sent Jameson running away years ago, and he see's how close him and Jillian are getting ... but when a tragedy strikes and all secrets are revealed how will that leave these 3??

Get to one clickin to find out what happens it is quite the shocker! When I thought I had the secret figured out... I was close but never expected the outcome.

Jane Anthony is a romance author, fist pumping Jersey-girl, and hard rock enthusiast. She resides in the 'burbs of New Jersey with her husband and children. When she's not writing, she's an avid reader, concert goer, and party planner extraordinaire.

Jane loves hearing from her readers! Connect with her on these social media sites, and don't be too shy to say hello!
HOSTED BY: