Monday, February 13, 2017

Sales Blitz: Paper Hearts by Claire Contreras

PaperHearts_salebanner
Today we are celebrating a sale of PAPER HEARTS by Claire Contreras! This is the second book in her Hearts series, but it can be read as a standalone! If you haven't had a chance to read this series yet, now is the time to grab it! Celebrate Valentine's Day by getting this treat for yourself or a friend.

PAPER HEARTS by Claire Contreras 
Hearts Series, #2 (can be read as a standalone) 


I lost her. No. I threw her away. She was my best friend.
I was never supposed to fall in love with her. I was careless. She was heartbroken.

I thought I was doing fine. But here she is, years later, forced to work with me, reminding me why I fell in love with her in the first place. And this time I'm going to do everything in my power to never let her go.
ON SALE FOR JUST .99 CENTS FOR A LIMITED TIME! 



KALEIDOSCOPE HEARTS (Hearts, #1)


ELASTIC HEARTS (Hearts, #3) 




Claire Contreras is a New York Times Best Selling Author. Her books range from romantic suspense to contemporary romance and are currently translated in seven different languages.
She lives in Miami, Fl with her husband, two adorable boys, three bulldogs, and two stray cats that she refuses to admit are hers (even though they live on her porch, she named them, and continues to feed them). When she's not writing, she's usually lost in a book.