Dangerous Promises by Amy Barnett is now live!
Sage
We made a promise.
A promise of payback to be settled by death.
Alexei Rushkoff took something from me. Stolen callously in blood, the agony of a future I no longer get to have rests solely on his shoulders.
When I shook his hand and sealed our death promise, I could have never predicted the lengths he’d go to punish me and how far I would fall in return. As new threats arise and battle lines are drawn, it’s clear this fight may cost us both everything. But there’s only one way to silence the grief that consumes me.
Revenge.
One of us must die.
I want Alexei Rushkoff dead more than I want air in my lungs.
Alexei
From the moment I saw her I knew she was dangerous.
A threat disguised in a delicate package. I always knew it and still, like a fool, I fell for it. Now she has taken something from me. Something I can never forgive.
She must suffer and fall at my hands. Feel the searing pain I feel. I can only hope to suffocate her like she has suffocated me. I have been living hell on earth and it is all. Her. Fault.
No one deserves the wrath of my retribution like she does.
There is only one way out of this.
Revenge.
She thinks she can kill me? She’ll be dead before she ever has the chance.
It’s just a shame someone so pretty has to die.
Download today or read for FREE with Kindle Unlimited!
Amazon US: https://bit.ly/4eUpNXC
Goodreads: https://bit.ly/49U10zk
Amy Barnett is an Australian author of romantic suspense fiction.
First and foremost a fan-girl, Amy is obsessed with stories and the wonderful worlds created by them. You will find her forever swooning over her latest book-boyfriend, staring void-eyed off into space as she lives out stories in her head and generally going about her being as a hopeless romantic.
When she's not daydreaming love stories Amy can be found spending downtime with her wonderful husband, family and friends, and taking endless photos of her dog napping.
Website | https://www.amybarnettauthor.com/
Goodreads | https://www.goodreads.com/author/show/22411381.Amy_Barnett
Amazon | https://www.amazon.com/stores/Amy-Barnett/author/B09ZT5BN9J
Facebook | https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100083013362063
Instagram | https://www.instagram.com/amybarnettauthor/
Bookbub | https://www.bookbub.com/profile/amy-barnett
Pinterest | https://www.pinterest.com.au/amybarnettauthor/



