Poisoned by Jamie
K. Schmidt is now live!
I was a princess
with no crown. They were wolves with no one to keep. I wasn't supposed to be
theirs. They weren't supposed to be mine.
When my parents
loaded me into a golden carriage and shipped me to seven unmated alpha wolf
shifters like a wrapped gift, I was ready for the worst. Two years of being
auctioned off by my own family had taught me everything I needed to know about
it's a transaction, and omegas are currency.
The Huntsmen Pack
wasn't what I prepared for. They gave me a room with a bolt on the door. They
fed me and asked nothing in return. They courted me with wildflowers and
hand-built furniture and the kind of patience that made me forget I was
supposed to be guarding my heart.
But the forest
has teeth, and not all of them belong to my wolves. Something is hunting me,
something that knows the pack's weaknesses better than I do. And the closer I
get to my alphas, the more dangerous it becomes for all of us.
A dark reverse
harem omegaverse retelling of Snow White featuring seven devoted alphas, a
heroine who chooses her own fate, scorching heat with all seven love interests,
and a guaranteed happily ever after.
Download today or read for FREE with Kindle
Unlimited!
Amazon US: https://bit.ly/4aBBfEH
Goodreads: https://bit.ly/3SECn40
Meet Jamie K. Schmidt
USA Today
bestselling author, Jamie K. Schmidt, writes erotic contemporary love stories
and paranormal romances. Her steamy, romantic comedy Life’s a Beach reached #65
on USA Today, #2 on Barnes & Noble and #9 on Amazon. Her Club Inferno
series from Random House’s Loveswept line has hit both the Amazon and Barnes
& Noble top one hundred lists and the first book in the series, Heat put
her on the USA Today bestseller list. Her dragon paranormal romance series from
Entangled Publishing, has been called “fun and quirky” and “endearing.”
Partnered with New York Times bestselling author and former porn actress, Jenna
Jameson, Jamie’s hardcover debut, SPICE, continues Jenna’s FATE trilogy.
Website | www.jkschmidt.com
Goodreads | https://www.goodreads.com/jamiekswriter
Amazon | https://www.amazon.com/Jamie-K-Schmidt/e/B00B7CKKO6
Facebook | https://www.facebook.com/JamieKSchmidtBooks/
Facebook Group |
https://www.facebook.com/groups/497243507112450
Instagram | https://www.instagram.com/jamiekswriter/
Bookbub | https://www.bookbub.com/authors/jamie-k-schmidt
Pinterest | http://pinterest.com/jamiekswriter/
Newsletter | https://www.jkschmidt.com/newsletter/



