Thursday, January 9, 2020

Teaser Blast: Frenemies by Emma Hart


 
FRENEMIES TEASER!
Take a look at this teaser for this sexy single dad romcom coming January 21st from Emma Hart!
 
“Imogen!” His voice carried up to the open window. “You’re the worst hider ever!”

All right. I was.

I peeked up over the window ledge and peered down at him.

He was not happy.

“Hiya,” I said, wiggling my fingers. “In my defense, I warned you.”

He folded his arms across his chest and glared up at me. “This is it, is it? We’re regressing back to our college years?”

“You started this with the spider.”

“I told you; that wasn’t me.”

“You’re full of shit.”

“You’re lucky you’re up there or I’d toss you on the mess you’ve made of my car.”

“If you try to so much as touch me, I’ll scream and kick you in the balls.”

“You know as well as I do that threat loses its effectiveness after one too many times.”

I paused. “I only did it three times!”

“You didn’t get me once,” he said smugly. “You needed what you were aiming for.”

“Yeah, well that was then, and this is now. The only long, hard thing I need is on my nightstand.”

Mason’s eyebrows shot up.

I grabbed it and hung it out the window. “Yeah, my baseball bat.”

“That’s not what I was expecting.”

“Do you really think I’m going to flash my vibrator to the neighborhood?”

“You may as well, considering you just announced to everyone that you own one.”