Thursday, June 23, 2022

Excerpt Reveal: Dark Knight by Tracy Lorraine

       DARK KNIGHT (Knight’s Ridge Empire #10) 
by Tracy Lorraine Release 
Date: June 30th 
Genre/Tropes: Dark Mafia/High school/Bully Romance 
 
Add to Goodreads: 
PREORDER TODAY! 

Wicked. 
Ruthless. 
Vicious. 

 Welcome to the underworld of Knight’s Ridge. An empire steeped in history, wealth, secrets, and lies. Where nothing is quite as it seems, and the shadows lingering around every corner are ready to drag you into the darkness. 

 If you want a white Knight to save you, you’re in the wrong place… 

 Dark Halloween Knight FREE prequel: 
His eyes lift from watching the blade and they find mine. He stares at me from under his lashes. Dark hunger bleeding from him.  

He steps closer again, not moving the knife from his hand.  “Since walking out of that building, there’s only been one thing I’ve been able to think about.” 

My head spins as I wait for him to confess.  

“I want to mark you, Calli.” 

Oh shit.  

“I want to paint you in my blood. Make you mine.” 

“Y-you’re c-crazy,” I stutter. 

“That’s not news to anyone, Angel.”
 
For years I’ve watched her.
Wanted her.
Craved her.
But I never, ever touched her…

Until that night.
When I caved and took what wasn’t mine to take.

The innocent girl I watched from the shadows grew into a tempting goddess who deserved better than my darkness.

One look. One touch. One mistake.
She didn’t just see me… she saw through me.

Revealing my identity was a price I wasn’t willing to pay.
But I was wrong.
She bought me with her touch.
I walked away once, and if I know what’s good for me, I’ll do it again.

But my best intentions are about to be obliterated…
When I find her in the one place she shouldn’t be.
Covering for her means risking the wrath of her family.
The longer I’m forced to keep this secret, the less I care about what it could cost me.

And you know what they say about bad behaviour?
The same thing as good deeds…
They shouldn’t go unpunished.

Dear reader,

Dark Knight is the first book in Calli and Batman’s story, and the next trilogy in the Knight’s Ridge Empire series. If you like your alphas dark and your romance full of angst, then you’re in the right place!
Tracy Lorraine is a new adult and contemporary romance author. Tracy has recently-ish turned thirty and lives in a cute Cotswold village in England with her husband, baby girl and lovable but slightly crazy dog. Having always been a bookaholic with her head stuck in her Kindle Tracy decided to try her hand at a story idea she dreamt up and hasn’t looked back since. 

Connect w/Tracy: 
Website: 
Facebook: 
Twitter: 
Instagram: 
Goodreads: 
Bookbub: 
Amazon: 
NL Signup: