Tuesday, February 16, 2016

Pre-Order Blitz: Dared by Kristen Borden


Available for Pre-Order Now!

Are you ready for a different badboy romance where the female is equally as badass?

Meet Damien and Summer in this exciting, funny, and sexy romance!

Dared Pre-Order Links:



Damien:
I am Damien Cole. Manager of Dallas’ Top Tattoo Shop “The Boneyard.”
I play the game by my own set of rules. I discard women left and right.
Their only purpose is to cater to my sexual appetite. No woman will ever tame my bad boy ways. I am at the top of my game.

Summer:
I am Summer Montgomery. My face has graced magazine covers all across the world. My looks will deceive you. I am a bad girl with a smart ass mouth and the attitude to back it up. Playing with me is like playing with fire. I will consume you and swallow you whole.

When faced with temptation, which of these two badasses will fall first?


The cockiness of her is enough to push me over the edge. I snatch her up and toss her over my lap as she giggles in response. She has clearly baited me and I admittedly walked into yet another trap. She enjoys the power that she wields over me.

My hand comes down hard to crack against the smooth skin of her bare ass. She laughs. My cock throbs. I hand out another spanking as I watch the slight pink begin to spread and glow across her perfect bottom. This time she barely flinches. Her giggle sends jolts of electricity sparking straight to my cock.

“Is that all you've got? Geesh, you really do need some lessons.” she challenges as she props her ass up in the air higher. As my hand comes down again and meets the bottom of her ass. I suddenly feel the wet liquid begin to soak my lap.

“You are one fucked up little piece of heaven.” My head rears back as the laughter bursts from my lungs. I love the way her body responds to me. The way she not only matches me but supersedes me.


I order a shot and after downing that, order another drink, this one a cherry amaretto sour. I am sipping on my drink and texting Michelle when I am bumped from behind. My drink goes all over me, drenching me and my phone. The asshole doesn't even say excuse me or bother to apologize. Maybe it is the alcohol or it could be the sexual tension that has me wound tighter than a whore in church, but I am fucking pissed.

“Hey Asshole!” I shout over the loud techno music that reverberates through the club. “At least look where you are going dick face.”

“Excuse me? Did your mother teach you to talk with that fucking mouth bitch?” The arrogant asshole slurs. He is so drunk his speech is littered with spit. Total lack of respect.

“What the hell is going on over here? You okay Summer?” Damien and his crew line up around the asshole stranger. Typical Damien to try to come to the rescue. Someone needs to let him know I do not need to be rescued like some little whimpering twit who can't defend herself. I got this shit. I know how to handle assholes better than most. I tap the bar and order another drink from the bartender.

“Well this asshole not only bumps into me and spills my drink all over me, he ruins my phone and doesn't have the fucking balls to at least apologize.”

The asshole steps towards me. “I can show you how big my fucking balls are bitch if you want to drop to your knees.” He grabs his cock through his jeans and starts to shake it at me. Fucking prick.

I grab the newly mixed drink in front of me and stand up from the barstool. I take a sip and pull the straw out of the glass nonchalantly. Before he can see it coming, I throw the drink in the asshole's face. While he is busy sputtering, the sound of my hand resonating against the side of his face makes jaws drop as the guys watch on in half disbelief and half amazement. I do not give this dick face the chance to say anything before I finish getting my point across.

I reach down and with a steeled grip I grab the strangers cock and squeeze my hand around him so hard his body leans in to me to relieve some of the pressure.

“Let's get a few things straight. Number one. If you bump a lady, you say excuse me. It's called fucking manners. Number two. You do not call a lady a bitch. And Number three. If you ever shake your pathetic little excuse of a cock at me again, which by the way, feels more like a wet fucking Vienna sausage, I will make sure that you never have children in this lifetime. Do you feel like we have a much better understanding of one another now?” I ask reinforcing my tight grip on him. He shakes his head, his face mangled with pain, to nod yes.

10600448_10204157837540005_6614937809197371931_n

Kristina Borden resides in Corsicana, Tx with her husband. Kristina's only child is her fur baby, a Shih-Tzu named Chew. Kristina is an emerging author breaking into the Indie community with her first book having been released in late 2015: The Imperfect Gift.
Kristina is a multi-genre author. Her current WIPS include a Dark Erotica project as well as a Contemporary Romance Series expected to Release in 2016.
She enjoys getting to know people and loves to hear when someone is touched or moved by her writing. Her passion for writing is driven by her need to inspire others, touch someone's life, and simply share with the world the characters she brings to life on her pages.