Sunday, February 7, 2016

Sale Blitz: Fighting to Survive Trilogy by Brenda Kennedy

Series: Fighting to Survive Trilogy
Novels Included: A Life Worth Fighting, Against the Odds, and One Last Fight
Author: Brenda Kennedy
Genre: Contemporary Romance
A Life Worth Fighting
Leah and Robert Grether face many battles after losing their only child, three-year-old Jamie. Leah still grieves and battles depression while Robert fights his own inner demons of guilt. 
And then Leah and Robert receive devastating news that could tear their world apart, forever.



Against the Odds 
Robert and Leah Grether’s life was turned upside down when they receive devastating news about their deceased daughter, Jamie. 
Determined to have a normal life, Robert continues to train for the championship fight with Abel Kennedy. Will Leah be able to fight and stay strong for her family, or will the dark cloud of depression consume her?



One Last Fight 
Robert and Leah have many problems and aren’t sure how to solve them. 
Will it all be too much for Leah and Robert to handle? Will depression claim Leah once again? Can Robert focus on training for his last fight with Abel Kennedy, or is it all too much for him?

This is a boxed set of the Fighting to Survive Trilogy. It’s a book of love, and obstacles a family endures as they try to remain strong and committed.

Publishers Weekly, Amazon, and Barnes and Noble
Best Selling Author
First and foremost I am a wife, mother, and grandmother.
I am also a nurse and an author.
I moved to Sarasota, Florida in 2006 and never looked back. I love fresh squeezed lemonade, crushed ice, non-franchise restaurants, ice cream cones, boating, picnics, cookouts, throwing parties, white wine, mojitos, strawberry margaritas, white linen tablecloths, fresh flowers and Pinterest. I also love to read and write and to spend time with my family.
I don't want readers to confuse romance with erotica. I wanted to write a book my father could read without cringing; A true love story. I did that and I am proud of it.
My books, thus far, have been inspired by the things I love and the people who influence me, every single day to be a better person.