Thursday, September 17, 2020

Teaser Reveal: Buly King by Andi Jaxon

   
  BULLY KING by Andi Jaxon 
Release Date: October 15th   
  Preorder: 
    
  I'm the pastor's son. 
He's the star quarterback for a small Kentucky high school. 
While the town worships him, I pray for God to take my life. 
He makes my life a living hell by making me his victim. 
This perverse game we play could end us both. 

How can something that feels so right be so wrong? 
The price if the truth is discovered is death, but I can't stop.

Neither can he. 
No one can know. 

Can I risk it? Is Roman King worth dying for? 
**This story is a m/m bully romance including dubious consent, assault, talk of suicide, and is intended for readers 18+. Please proceed with caution.**  
   
 
Sarcastic and snarky, I love to laugh and read dark fucked up shit. I write about tortured pasts and hot sex, a happily ever after that has to be worked for. My stories tend to be a little dark but with some comic relief, typically in the form of sarcasm. 

I like to dabble in a little of everything when it comes to stories. Romantic suspense, MM, a bit of erotica, with plans for Greek retellings, maybe some fairytale retellings, and some shifters. I write broken people who fight for their happily ever after, in all the many forms it takes. 

I married a sexy man in uniform who let me spawn and am now raising a mutinous army of hell raisers that I created myself, all while he defends our country. I drink too much coffee and am sexually frustrated for your freedom. If you see me online, I'm probably sitting in a closet, hiding from my kids. 

I have a ridiculous addiction to Archer, Sherlock, Supernatural, and The Big Bang Theory. I live my life spewing TV quotes and sarcasm. I'm a self-confessed ass, not easily offended, and I love to laugh, almost as much as I love sleep. My laundry is rarely folded or put away and I have probably only showered once this week. 

I hate schedules and planning, I have calendars, planners, and my phone yet can’t remember anything. Somehow, I’ve managed to keep 3 kids alive but I really need to become an adultier adult. 
Connect w/Andi: