MOONLIT MYSTIQUE
A SaSS ANTHOLOGY
Proceeds benefit Read RVA
(a literacy program for at risk communities around Richmond, VA)
COVER DESIGNER: Maria Vickers
Amber Joi Scott, Amy Cecil, Amy Marie, Brooke Harper, CA Miconi, Carey Decevito, Cassie Colton, D.W. Cole, David E. Gordon,
Deann Soleil, EM Chandler, J.L. Baldwin, J.L. Stray, Jenna Harte,
M.E. Montgomery, Maria Vickers, Michelle Windsor, ML Nystrom, Nicole Craig, Nicole Zoltack, Norma Marie, RL Dean, Rose C. Carole, S.E. Rose, Samatha Harris, Serenity Rayne, Shea Brighton,
Solara Gordon, Stephanie Ayers, Sylvie Stewart, William Schlichter
Now I lay me down to sleep
I hope and pray to enter a dream
Where love exists and fantasies come true
And maybe they will all lead to you...
Or will it be a thriller or haunt that will capture me
When I close my eyes, what will I see?
Join the authors of Moonlit Mystique as we enter the realm of S*xy and Sassy bedtime stories sure to lure everyone and everything into a dream or something else. It's where fantasies come true and urges and desires are satisfied beyond measure. A place where your heart will race and something unexpected can capture or frighten you. Nothing is off the table. Do you dare to enter?
I hope and pray to enter a dream
Where love exists and fantasies come true
And maybe they will all lead to you...
Or will it be a thriller or haunt that will capture me
When I close my eyes, what will I see?
Join the authors of Moonlit Mystique as we enter the realm of S*xy and Sassy bedtime stories sure to lure everyone and everything into a dream or something else. It's where fantasies come true and urges and desires are satisfied beyond measure. A place where your heart will race and something unexpected can capture or frighten you. Nothing is off the table. Do you dare to enter?






