Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Sneak Peak: Very Wicked Things by Ilsa Madden-Mills

One of my most anticipated releases for next month is Very Wicked Things by Ilsa Madden-Mills!  I devoured Very Bad Things and I loved Cuba and his sexyness and now he has his own book!!! I cannot wait!!!!  

Have you Met Cuba Hudson yet??


Girls say I’m a walking, talking sex god. Guys call me Hollywood because my life is golden.

It’s not.

But ESPN did rank me as a four star recruit, calling me one of the best defensive players since Briarcrest Academy opened its esteemed doors. 

So yeah, with football and a stellar GPA, my future seemed good.

Then Dovey Beckham shows up in her short as hell skirts and ballet shoes. Driving me insane. Making me want to beg for her attention.

But that wouldn’t happen, because Cuba Hudson didn’t beg for anything.

She walked around BA like she owned the place, and most days she looked right through me…the one girl I couldn’t have.

So, of course, I made it my mission to claim her, to put her notch on my bedpost.

Because no girl can resist the Heartbreaker of BA.

But I never planned on destroying her.

I never planned on wrecking the one thing that could save me.

Welcome to Briarcrest Academy, where wicked love begins…and ends.
 




 Have you read Very Bad Things yet??  You should...  Check it out!





Born into a life of privilege and secrets, Nora Blakely has everything any nineteen-year-old girl could desire. She's an accomplished pianist, a Texas beauty queen, and on her way to Princeton after high school. She's perfect.


Leaving behind her million-dollar mansion and Jimmy Choos, she becomes a girl hell-bent on pushing the limits with alcohol, drugs, and meaningless sex.


Then she meets her soulmate. But he doesn't want her.


When it comes to girls, twenty-five-year-old Leo Tate has one rule: never fall in love. His gym and his brother are all he cares about...until he meets Nora. He resists the pull of their attraction, hung up on their six year age difference.


As they struggle to stay away from each other, secrets will be revealed, tempers will flare, and hearts will be broken.


Welcome to Briarcrest Academy...where sometimes, the best things in life are Very Bad Things.


Recommended for mature audiences 18+ due to strong language and sexual content.




Ilsa Madden-Mills is a loving wife and mother, a loyal friend, and a teacher. When all that is done, she writes. Obsessively. 



She spends her days with two small kids, a neurotic cat, and her Viking husband. She collects magnets and rarely cooks except to bake her own pretzels. 


https://www.facebook.com/pages/Author-Ilsa-Madden-Mills/164946810330135?ref=hlhttps://twitter.com/ilsamaddenmillshttp://pinterest.com/ilsamaddenmills/http://www.ilsamaddenmills.com/