Wednesday, November 4, 2015

Cover Re Reveal: Crashing: The Wedding by Kristen Hope Mazzola


Series: The Crashing Series
Titles: Crashing Back Down, Falling Back Together, Crashing: The Wedding
Author: Kristen Hope Mazzola

Find on Goodreads




Mags McManus has just become a war widow in her mid-twenties. Her late husband, Randy, left for the Army right after their wedding. Instead of celebrating his homecoming and living in marital bliss with her soulmate, Mags finds herself living in constant agony. Dealing with the guilt of still living without Randy, are Randy's best friends and parents. 

Rising from the ashes of this tragedy, Mags starts to learn how to love and trust again, finally being able to find happiness. But sometimes things really are too good to be true and again Mags learns how cruel the world can be as she crashes back down.










“I don't know if it’s fate, coincidence, or my curse, but I'm still breathing, and my breaths are for you.” 

Mags McManus is far from a normal woman in her mid twenties. Being a war widow, a business professional, and a brokenhearted train wreck only skims the surface of the layers of who Margret McManus truly is. Waking up in a hospital bed, alone and confused, Mags once again has to pick up the pieces of her shattered heart. With her best friends by her side, Mags slowly starts to learn the answers she so desperately longs for. But is everything going to continue to spiral out of control? Or is there a light at the end of this dark, twisting tunnel where all the broken pieces can finally fall back together?









**This Book is a Standalone** It is a companion novella to The Crashing Series and takes place before Crashing Back Down (book 1 in the series).

Well this is freaking great…

Right when my best friend’s wedding was in full swing, the flowers were paid for, the dresses were being tailored and the bachelorette party was planned and nonrefundable, the bomb gets dropped right on my doorstep at four in the morning.

“The Wedding is OFF!” Mags yelled right as I opened the door to my apartment.

Oh hell no! We’re not canceling these plans. I will make this work. I will get her and Randy on track to walking down that freaking isle. I am getting to go on a bachelorette weekend vacation to party with my best friend! This is happening whether Mags and Randy like it or not.

That’s what a best friend is for, right?!

***18+ for sexual situations, cursing, and adult content***







From Crashing: The Wedding

In my boots and cutoff jeans, I pulled open the heavy wooden door of The Saloon. Whiskey and cigarette smoke burned my nostrils as I weaved around the packed bar trying to find everyone. All of a sudden, I was scooped up from behind by my waist, feet dangling in the air and the sound of Mitch’s voice trying to yell over the music, “Mags! Found her! I found Cali!”

I playfully struggled in his arms, whipping around to throw my arms around one of my best friends in the world. Mags, Randy, and Walker weren’t too far behind and right as Walker put a drink in my hand, Mags’ and my favorite line dancing song came on. We handed our beers off to the guys and darted to the middle of the wooden floor to boot stomp to Girlfriend by Avril Lavigne.

By the end of the fast-paced song, we were sweating and panting as we giggled off the dance floor.

As he handed me back my beer, Randy shouted, “Thanks for everything, Cal. Mags told me you made her see clearly again.”

I shoved his shoulder. “Don’t mention it. Besides, who can ever deny making sure true love finds a way?”

He laughed at me and hugged me around my shoulders. It was palpable what a good guy Randy was and how much he cared about everyone. It was also so freaking shocking that he and Walker were as good of friends as they were.

Walker was a two-timing, womanizing bag of dicks that had no respect for anyone except himself, and I felt like I was the only one that saw through the fakeness of his coy smile and good looks.

“So how does it feel to be out of the bar business for good?” Mags beamed at me as Randy wrapped his hands around her middle.

I took a long swig. “Fucking fantastic!”

“Can you believe we’re all growing up?” Walker chimed in, handing each of us a shot.

I smelled the straight Jameson, shivers immediately radiating down my spine. “Whiskey? Really?”

Walker winked and held his shot glass in the air to make a toast. “To Cali and her new job, and to us, the five best friends!”




You want to know more about me? Well, let's see...

I am just an average twenty-something following my dreams. I have a full time "day job" and by night I am an author. I guess you could say that writing is like my super power (I always wanted one of those). I am the lover of wine, sushi, football and the ocean; that is when I am not wrapped up in the literary world. 

Please feel free to contact me to chat about my writing, books you think I'd like or just to shoot the, well you know.

A portion of all my profits are donated to The Marcie Mazzola Foundation.