Thursday, November 7, 2019

Teaser Reveal: Bohemian Girl by Georgia Cates

 
BOHEMIAN GIRL (Southern Girl Series #1)
by Georgia Cates
Release Date: December 5th
 
Add to Goodreads
A faceless name. That’s all she was when I agreed to play a part in deceiving her. And then the unexpected happened.

We met.

I yearn for her skin against mine. I crave her scent on my body. I want to make her laugh and then moan. And I do… in secret.

I promised my business partner I wouldn’t touch his sister. But I broke that promise.

Our little dirty weekends together are no longer enough. I want my bohemian girl in my bed every night. She wants a ring, marriage vows, and babies … all things that I can’t give her.

Our romance is explosive. Our love, epic. Our ending, miserable… unless I bend.

If I don’t bend, I’ll break.

Georgia resides in rural Mississippi with her wonderful husband, Jeff, and their two beautiful daughters. She spent fourteen years as a labor and delivery nurse before she decided to pursue her dream of becoming an author and hasn’t looked back yet.

When she’s not writing, she’s thinking about writing. When she’s being domestic, she’s listening to her music and visualizing scenes for her current work in progress. Every story coming from her always has a song to inspire it.