Wednesday, September 30, 2026

Release Blitz: The Honor Society by Rachel Van Dyken

THE HONOR SOCIETY

Rachel Van Dyken

Release Date: September 30


I always thought I'd die because of Jude Mercer.

Instead...I died because of the girl.

Getting shot changes a man.

And waking up while everyone assumes you're too weak to fight changes him even more.

While I was bleeding out, The Proctor arrived. Not to save the Mercer family.

To clean up. After all, The Honor Society doesn’t tolerate loose ends and now that they know I have the ledger well, things are a bit tense. 

Witnesses are disappearing, legacies are erasing, and families are getting buried faster than I can keep track. 

Unfortunately for them...They forgot about me.

They know Jude.

They know my enemies.

They even know the girl who pulled the trigger.

What they don't know is that I've spent years quietly burying everyone else's secrets.

And by the time I'm finished...

There won't be an Honor Society left to protect them.

Because here's the thing about monsters...

They always assume they're the only ones hiding in the dark.

My name is on the list too.

It just isn't under Axel Mercer.

It's filed under The Auditor.

Official accountant.

Official fixer.

Official assassin.

The Mercer family's best-kept secret.

Whoops. Guess I should've led with that.

The Proctor thinks he's coming to clean house.

I can't wait to hear him scream.

Grab your copy!

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0GX46GMCM


The Honor Society pulled me in right from the beginning and never really let up. I loved that it jumped straight into the action and kept the pace moving without a lot of unnecessary slowing down. There was always something happening, and I was completely invested in finding out what was really going on with Charlie, Axel, the Proctor, and all the secrets surrounding the Honor Society.

I will admit that there were a few times when I got a little confused about who was who, especially with all the different families, characters, and secrets being thrown at us. But honestly, that was a minor issue because I was having way too much fun with the story to let it bother me for long.

Fast-paced, twisty, full of secrets and danger, and with just enough romance to keep things interesting. Definitely a 4.5-star read for me, and I’m looking forward to reading Rhodes story next!


There are those deep, dark stories that take a while to get started, then there's this one that starts off with a bang, pulls you in, and holds you until the very last twisted secret was revealed.

Angst, curves, corners, secrets, action - this has it all! There were moments that had me re-reading because I did have questions, and there were several characters from societies/ties/families that I mixed up, but all-in-all, this was a great story that absolutely managed to engage my attention all the way through. You need to one-click this one and join in.

On to the next one!


Meet Rachel Van Dyken:

Rachel Van Dyken is the #1 New York Times, Wall Street Journal, and USA Today bestselling author of over 100 books ranging from new adult romance to mafia romance to paranormal & fantasy romance. With over four million copies sold, she's been featured in Forbes, US Weekly, and USA Today. Her books have been translated in more than 15 countries. She was one of the first romance authors to have a Kindle in Motion book through Amazon publishing and continues to strive to be on the cutting edge of the reader experience. She keeps her home in the Pacific Northwest with her husband, adorable sons, naked cat, and two dogs.

Keep up with Rachel Van Dyken and subscribe to her newsletter: https://rachelvandykenauthor.com/newsletter

To learn more about Rachel & her books, visit here!

http://www.facebook.com/rachelvandyken or join her fan group Rachel's New Rockin Readers https://www.facebook.com/groups/RRRFanClub