Ten things about me.
1. I love spending time with my four kids and cute hubby.
2. I'm obsessed with hardcover books and am known to stare at my bookshelves a lot.
3. My two sisters are my best friends in the entire world.
4. The hubby and I are kind of obsessed with movies. Top few I love are: Lord of the RIngs, Jurassic Park, Avengers, etc.
5. I'm a HUGE fan of Foo Fighters, The Goo Goo Dolls, Coldplay and Imagine Dragons.
6. I'm also a Broadway musical fan. I even have season tickets to a theater near my home!
7. Kit Kats are the best candy bar ever.
8. I've played the harp for 23 years.
9. I have a notebook buying problem. Along with a book buying problem.
10. I hate the grass. Seriously. If my bare skin (including feet) touches it, I freak out. *shivers*
*The cold seeps through my wetsuit and caresses my skin. I shiver. The water's dark and murky and the waves look extra big. Dangerous. I'm doing something dangerous. Which makes me smile. I think of Lucas then, knowing exactly what he'd say if he were with me.
Don't be stupid, Oakley.
I'm not being stupid. I'm trying something new and taking risks.