Wednesday, March 16, 2016

Excerpt Reveal: Adrenaline by Kelly Elliott







Malcolm Wallace lived for the adrenaline rush. If he wasn’t living life on the edge, he wasn’t living.
He had no time for relationships, let alone love.


When one event changes Malcolm’s entire future, he must turn to the one person who makes him doubt his entire philosophy on life.

Paislie Pruitt.

She’s beautiful.

She’s strong.

She’s the one rush Malcolm never saw coming.










“W-where are we going?” she asked as she glanced over her shoulder.

Opening the laundry room door, I pulled her in and pushed her against the wall.


“I need to feel you, Paislie … taste you.”

Each breath was forced as the rush grew bigger. I’d been waiting for so long for this moment.
My hand slid up her dress and moved softly along her thigh where I brushed my knuckles across the thin lace material. Son-of-a-bitch. My cock was throbbing I wanted her so badly.

My fingers pushed the material to the side as Paislie lifted her leg, allowing me better access.
I slipped two fingers in and moaned as my dick hardened painfully more. “Fucking hell. You’re soaking wet.”

Her head dropped back as she whispered, “Please. Malcolm, I’ve waited so long for you.”

My lips moved along her neck, placing soft kisses as I slowly moved my fingers in and out of her. Sliding another one in, I moved faster. “Yes,” she hissed as she pumped her hips. I didn’t want her coming yet. The first time she came, it was either going to be on my cock or my tongue.
Pulling my fingers from her, Paislie let out a whimper. I lifted her up and set her on the counter. It was going to kill my leg, but I needed to taste her.

“Lay back, Paislie. I want to taste you … now.”

Her eyes widened with delight as she smiled and laid back. I lifted her beautiful gown and moaned when I saw the garter and panties.

“Jesus, you’re perfect,” I moaned as I pushed her panties out of the way and licked up her pussy. Paislie gasped and grabbed onto my hair.

“Oh … dear … God,” she panted.

I’ve given plenty of women oral sex, but this was different. So very different. Paislie tasted sweet, addictive, like a drug. I instantly craved more as I licked and sucked her more. Her body quivered and I knew she was close. All I would need to do is concentrate on her clit and push my fingers in.
The knock on the door had us both freezing. Paislie lifted her head as we looked at one another. She shook her head and mouthed, Are you fucking kidding me?



Kelly Elliott is married to a wonderful Texas cowboy who has a knack for making her laugh almost daily and supports her crazy ideas and dreams for some unknown reason...he claims it's because he loves her! She’s also a mom to an amazing daughter who is constantly asking for something to eat while her fingers move like mad on her cell phone sending out what is sure to be another very important text message. In her spare time she loves to sit in her small corner overlooking the Texas hill country and write. One of her favorite things to do is go for hikes around her property with Gus....her chocolate lab and the other man in her life, and Rose, her golden retriever. When Kelly is not outside helping the hubby haul brush, move rocks or whatever fun chore he has in store for her that day, you’ll find her inside reading, writing or watching HGTV.